Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scottsville Texas







Scottsville Texas






It is so hard to believe but we have been in Texas 2 months. We have been very busy and time just seems to fly by. I had intended to keep the blog updates but as you can see that doesn't always happen. As I add pictures I will explain some of what we are doing. We have missed our friends and yet feel so blessed as we follow our Lord and work for Him.
As you drive into the campground you drive through the metal gates created by Carl who is also a "Roamer".
Above you can see our home parked where it is until June 4th or 5th. Then we will move it to Missouri.






1 comment:

Shawn said...

It amazes me what you and Bill are doing - but doesn't surprise me. You two are two of my most favorite people on this planet. I can't wait to see you!
:) shawn