Sunday, May 3, 2009










Bill and I at work. I have ended up doing a lot of laundry at the camp. They have a 20 room lodge which is very modern and popular with campers so most Mondays are laundry days. The campground has other buildings that are used on weekends so they can accomodate over 100 guests which can create a lot of work for me.
Bill helping to put in the machines for the newly build laundry room. This room also has an upper room which is meant for the "ROAMERS" to use for devotions and meetings. I will be telling more about that later. Bill also had to completely move a bathroom from the north side of the building to the west side. He worked with Duane Morford while I worked with Jean Morford. We enjoyed them while they were with us at Scottsville. They left mid April to go to Alaska to work at Camp Maranatha. Bill and I hope to do that next summer.

No comments: